X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys

My name is rookie boy, I am just starting out! Call me a drain clean virgin. You all seem to know what your doing,, any advice would be so very useful. I am considering purchasing a k7500 or the k750 are ther any opions.Thanks

Re: hi guys

Originally posted by rookie boy View Post
    My name is rookie boy, I am just starting out! Call me a drain clean virgin. You all seem to know what your doing,, any advice would be so very useful. I am considering purchasing a k7500 or the k750 are ther any opions.Thanks
    Opinions!, on this forum! surely you jest. Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. Welcome to the forum.
    The Other Rick

Comment

You need to talk to AllClear. He will be soooooo happy to hear from you on this topic
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

the majority on the drum would be the K7500 a more professional machine,
        and the other main line machine that is highly recommended is the sectional K60,

do a search on each one, and you will find many pleased users, of both, some have converted to the K60 and really like it lighter weight and but some like the cleanliness of the drum, (and some like the type of cable better and the way the cables join is some what different), they basically have the same choice of cutters, but are not interchangeable as the cable ends are not the same for the drum and sectional machines,

the K750 is a OK machine that is what I have, and it works well, but If I was going to buy a new drum machine I would step up to the K7500 a few more features and many have commented on the the (i think) universal motor on it as when it get into a heaver load it has more audible and feel than that of the 750, (since I have never used the 7500) I do not know by experience, but either drum machine is heavy, and getting one up and down stairs by one self is work and if it ever got away from you hope there is not much breakable at the bottom, the K7500 has real stair climbers, not just slides,

I just take care of a few residences and and not really use on a day in and day out situation, All Clear and RICK (belong to Mrs Seat down) use there machines on a day in and day out continuously, and so do many others on this board, All Clear is the cheer leader for the drum machines and Rick has changed parties in recent years, and gone to the sectional and cheers the K60 now.

like I said do a few searches and you will see many discussions on why each is good or better than the other, K7500 and the K60, most will suggest to step up to the k7500 over the k750. In the Drums
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

BHD, you're no fun. You just gave him a fair, unemotional, factual and helpful answer
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Buy a K60 or DIE
            sigpic

Comment

How about changing your name...... Ha Ha Just kidding

Comment

OK, I'll bite;

Forget the snake and buy a jetter.
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
                X