Slab leak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slab leak

Mark, do you know something I don't? (don't answer that) I referred these guys on several ultra high end jobs in Beverly Hills and one in the Marina Del Rey area and got nothing but great reports from the homeowners. On one they ran into some issues but they took care of it. Their process saved on a tremendous amount of demolition and I think their warranty might have been for 100 years. Now it's possible that this outfit has a crew that they send out on houses that are off the richter scale but good for me because everyone came out smelling good. What's you story?

Comment

Re: Slab leak

Originally posted by rookie plumber View Post
      Mark, do you know something I don't? (don't answer that) I referred these guys on several ultra high end jobs in Beverly Hills and one in the Marina Del Rey area and got nothing but great reports from the homeowners. On one they ran into some issues but they took care of it. Their process saved on a tremendous amount of demolition and I think their warranty might have been for 100 years. Now it's possible that this outfit has a crew that they send out on houses that are off the richter scale but good for me because everyone came out smelling good. What's you story?
      We will have to talk at the Roundup this year.

Mark
      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 11-15-2008, 01:31 AM.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
      X