Mrs. Seat Down, please....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mrs. Seat Down, please....

I always leave the seat down for my lovely wife. Men and women can BOTH pee while sitting. Heck, I even sit down when I pee, its better than trying to "aim" and accidently hitting the seat, then having to clean it up.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by service guy View Post
      i always leave the seat down for my lovely wife. Men and women can both pee while sitting. Heck, i even sit down when i pee, its better than trying to "aim" and accidently hitting the seat, then having to clean it up.
      this is more than we need to know
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        this is more than we need to know
        Well someone started this thread about toilets seats up or down...not me!
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          Because, you are already facing the toilet. It would be an extra step for us to turn around and raise the seat

I don't have a good answer. This is the best I got
          So, what are you saying Joey? Do you back up to the toilet? I always look before I sit, even in a chair........haven't sat on a cat yet.
          The Other Rick

Comment

I would think the ladies would like for us to leave the seat up--so they would know that we HAD the seat up.

Ah, where would men be without women.... THE GARDEN OF EDEN!!!!!
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
              I would think the ladies would like for us to leave the seat up--so they would know that we HAD the seat up.

Okay now I get it and I must admit I've been doing it wrong all of these years. I've always tried to pee on the closed seat so they knew I left it down.
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                Okay now I get it and I must admit I've been doing it wrong all of these years. I've always tried to pee on the closed seat so they knew I left it down.

Agree;

My preference is to leave it up, but I'll put it down if you like, just no complaints about yout wet sticky butt if that's what you asked for.
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I swear to god. If I ever build a new house the master bath's gonna have a urinal. Better yet. Installed right beside the bed so's I don't have to go too far.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after you've been married more that 25 years you don't even use the same toilet, so it's a mute point.
                    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                      I always look before I sit, even in a chair........haven't sat on a cat yet.
                      I usually walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night with half an eye open in the dark. So, no I don't look. I just trust my hubby.
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        I usually walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night with half an eye open in the dark. So, no I don't look. I just trust my hubby.
                        My guess is you have probably tripped over tools more than once in the dark. However, I am curious how you open half an eye? I sometimes have an eye which is half-opened but can't for the life of me figure out how you can open half an eye.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                          I have a question that I have wondered about for years and I think you are the one to best answer it. I, and many other males, have been hounded for years because we didn't put the seat down. My question is: Why don't the women ever put the seat up?
                          because they need to seat on it..

Comment

OMG, this is the funniest thread in a long time. Every comment was funny(even Rick's was classic, saran wrap). Great job on starting this Pipestone.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Of course, the solution to the whole seat-up, seat-down dilemma is to buy the TOTO top of the line washlet that opens and closes itself as you approach and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                My guess is you have probably tripped over tools more than once in the dark. However, I am curious how you open half an eye? I sometimes have an eye which is half-opened but can't for the life of me figure out how you can open half an eye.

Mark
                                Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                                Of course, the solution to the whole seat-up, seat-down dilemma is to buy the TOTO top of the line washlet that opens and closes itself as you approach and leave.
                                Whatever!
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X