X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad odor in apartment after showering

Ok so my roommate and I live in an apartment house on the ground floor and every time we shower or flush the toilet our entire apartment smells like sewage/dog poop (and we don't have animals)! It goes away eventually (After about an hour) but I didn't know if this was bad for our health or the apartment. I want to put a work order in to the place we are leasing from but I don't know who to explain the problem besides just saying there is a bad odor in our apartment.

Re: Bad odor in apartment after showering

Originally posted by knc330 View Post
    Ok so my roommate and I live in an apartment house on the ground floor and every time we shower or flush the toilet our entire apartment smells like sewage/dog poop (and we don't have animals)! It goes away eventually (After about an hour) but I didn't know if this was bad for our health or the apartment. I want to put a work order in to the place we are leasing from but I don't know who to explain the problem besides just saying there is a bad odor in our apartment.
    Tell them you smell sewer gas when using the plumbing.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Bad odor in apartment after showering

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Tell them you smell sewer gas when using the plumbing.

Mark
      Agreed, just put it exactly like you just did to us,

"It smells really bad after I take a shower" ,They will figure it out, that's what you pay the for,

I am sure they will be able to fix it
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Working...
      X