Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No water for the holidays-well electrical breaker tripping.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No water for the holidays-well electrical breaker tripping.

Oh well. I guess we'll just have to go with me having the correct answer.

Not bad for a non Plumber A

Now, what do I win????
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      Oh well. I guess we'll just have to go with me having the correct answer.

Not bad for a non Plumber A

Now, what do I win????
      Not so fast cowboy. I've seen the exact symptoms without a wire problem. Good guess though. I guess you win an honorary plumbers license.

It gives you the right to complain about inspectors and act like you know everything about everything.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        Not so fast cowboy. I've seen the exact symptoms without a wire problem. Good guess though. I guess you win an honorary plumbers license.

It gives you the right to complain about inspectors and act like you know everything about everything.

J.C.

Does this mean I can install filters now???
        WEEEE..Oh BOY, I'm off the HD to get me a case of sharkbites
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          Does this mean I can install filters now???
          WEEEE..Oh BOY, I'm off the HD to get me a case of sharkbites
          spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Working...
          X