X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Groover

I'm looking to buy a roll groover for our maintenance department. We have a 535 threader and I'm wondering about pros and cons of a stand alone unit versus an add on for the 535. The Rigid online catalog is a bit confusing ( to me ) on what models work with the 535.
    We have a bunch of domestic water piping to replace, most likely with sch. 10 stainless, mostly 3". Any advice?

Re: Roll Groover

For no more than you are going to be grooving I would get one to fit on the 535. Ridgid makes the 918 that has a base to fit on the 535. More groovers are set up to work on 300 machines because that is the standard for sprinkler companies. As far as a stand alone machine, they are pricey.
    Check out ebay, they have some new and used ones. There are some chi-com brands out there but I would stay away frome them. Find a ridgid, victaulic, or berkley these are the better ones, tripple r specialty and pace follow next and then the chi-com.

Good luck with it.

G3

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Millwright View Post
        I'm looking to buy a roll groover for our maintenance department. We have a 535 threader and I'm wondering about pros and cons of a stand alone unit versus an add on for the 535. The Rigid online catalog is a bit confusing ( to me ) on what models work with the 535.
        We have a bunch of domestic water piping to replace, most likely with sch. 10 stainless, mostly 3". Any advice?
        don't forget the right grooving wheels for SS
        West Trail Mechanical Ltd
        Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Working...
        X