No announcement yet.

Re-route Vent Pipe

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Re-route Vent Pipe

    well, you can install a studor box, it's a plastic box with a hole in the bottom, allows the studor vent to penetrate to the interior of the box. then a grill goes over the front of the box giving it a finished look, put all that into the back of a bottom cabinet, I think this will be the only way to do what you want, without running the vent below the flood rim, or raising the bar area a=63&cvsfe=2&cvsfp=90701
    Originally posted by NHMaster3015
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.


    • #32
      Re: Re-route Vent Pipe

      Originally posted by Big Jim
      So much for DIY.
      You've got about all the possible info on your options. No more "What ifs..."
      Hire a pro, pull a permit, get an inspection, and be done with it!
      here!! here!!

      no disrespect intended Stanley.


      one of the hardest things a man must come to terms with is to admit defeat. i do it all the time.


      • #33
        Re: Re-route Vent Pipe

        If you're between a rock and a hard spot use the auto air vent and be done with it. Just leave it accessable and high as possible under the cabinet.........................