Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you determine number of shower heads?

Have you thought about multiple shower valves to control each shower head and rainfall?

Did a shower the other day that had 3 valves to control each hand shower, rainfall and fixed showerhead. Customer was very pleased and with all three running pressure loss was negligable.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbducky View Post
      Have you thought about multiple shower valves to control each shower head and rainfall?

Did a shower the other day that had 3 valves to control each hand shower, rainfall and fixed showerhead. Customer was very pleased and with all three running pressure loss was negligable.
      Not only that.
      You could vary the temperatures.
      Hotter for the lower volume higher mist.
      A little cooler for the flood type.

Comment

Originally posted by brian3b View Post
        I dont necessarily want 6... I guess I just want my shower to be different and have options. I'd like a rain shower from the ceiling, hand held, and some body sprays.... that doesnt seem too far out of the ordinary does it?
        I installed a shower with this exact setup the valves all came in 3/4" I also installed a tankless water heater just for the shower. It was for the 2700 sq ft master suite of a successful CEO.

Comment

are u think body sprays or shower heads ? body sprays use less gpm so u can add more shower heads have flow restrictors to add or decrese flow as needed

Comment

Working...
          X