Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basement Bathroom DWV questions

Originally posted by BNelson View Post
    A San T on its back? I am assuming that would be against Kentucky code, or at least I hope so. Use the Wye.
    Sana tee on It's back? I see a low heel 90 . Maybe, I'm missing something
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Basement Bathroom DWV questions

Sorry...did ask about a san T but meant tee-wyes (same a wye combo but w/o combo). Could it be used on its back? The show is actually where this would be most valuable because of the cramped location. The sewer line runs about 12" along the back wall and into the wall that the back of the shower would be against. The shower would be 24" center left to right and 17.5" from the back so it seems (for now) that I would have to run the drain toward the center of the room and then back to the sewer to make enough room to make the connection and still have room to vent from somewhere close to this connection. Not sure if that made and sense.
      Sorry for all the questions. As I lay in bed to fall asleep new questions come up. I try to keep them limited to my project but this stuff really is interesting to me

Comment

Working...
      X