X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Michigan in the Kitchen

I stop by my dad's house and I go upstairs, the dishwasher flooded the entire kitchen. The floor was completely covered with water and not even 15' away he's sitting on the couch watching a baseball game.

And to top that off?

He gets pissed that me and my dog is walking on the floor, leaving footprints.

He's "saying" that he opened the door and suds come flying out...and there's only one way that happened; WRONG DETERGENT

He'll go to his grave not answering that valid question. Proof of that is he never asked me to fix the dishwasher. !!!!

Pretty telling, isn't it.

Like I wasn't going to shake the empty dishwasher detergent box under the sink to prove it was empty. tisk tisk

"Have fun with that one" and me and my dog took off out of the house, figuring someone learned a valuable lesson today.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Lake Michigan in the Kitchen

isn't northern Kentucky where the simpsons are from.

Vince

cool avitar DUNBAR. get it? huh. get it?

Comment

You showed up Dunbar, something has to be your fault.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
        I stop by my dad's house and I go upstairs, the dishwasher flooded the entire kitchen. The floor was completely covered with water and not even 15' away he's sitting on the couch watching a baseball game.

And to top that off?

He gets pissed that me and my dog is walking on the floor, leaving footprints.

He's "saying" that he opened the door and suds come flying out...and there's only one way that happened; WRONG DETERGENT

He'll go to his grave not answering that valid question. Proof of that is he never asked me to fix the dishwasher. !!!!

Pretty telling, isn't it.

Like I wasn't going to shake the empty dishwasher detergent box under the sink to prove it was empty. tisk tisk

"Have fun with that one" and me and my dog took off out of the house, figuring someone learned a valuable lesson today.
        Maybe,just one of those days.
        Kenneth Collier
        Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
        Jackson, MS 39206
        (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
        drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

What game was he watching?

If it was the Indians crushing out 14 runs in the 2nd inning of the Yankies game, I doubt I would have gotton up either

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            What game was he watching?

If it was the Indians crushing out 14 runs in the 2nd inning of the Yankies game, I doubt I would have gotton up either
            With the lineup the Yanks have they should have ended this season 162 and 0. At 6 and 6 the season is already a failure. They might be able to salvage some of my respect if they win the next 150 games.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
              isn't northern Kentucky where the simpsons are from.

Vince

cool avitar DUNBAR. get it? huh. get it?
              What the hell does cousin Homer have to do with this? Steve, you been lookin at yer aunt Marge again?
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Shouldn't this have been posted under the "you know you're getting old" thread?
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I was thinking that today Bob. Definitely a consideration.

Simpsons is springfield IL I believe.

I get to see a few of my aunts this coming saturday; 50th wedding anniversary of my dad's sister and husband. Nice couple.

He was watching the Cincinnati Red Legs.

I told him, "Son of a *****; I just fixed the damn Moen pop-up riser faucet in the bathroom and here you go breaking something else in the house. WTH is wrong with you???!?!"

Then I told my dog to take a dump behind the lazyboy, make it an even score. LOL! I pointed over that way and the dog started heading towards that direction and he got all riled up, thinking the dog was going to drop a pile and run.

Comment

My girlfriend is reading this over my shoulder..
                    "Plumbing?!..Now I know *your* nuts!!!"

Thanks.

Comment

Dunbar,
                      you need to have a reality show. I gotta believe your old man is quite a character in his own right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                        Dunbar,
                        you need to have a reality show. I gotta believe your old man is quite a character in his own right.

You know....he never said a flippin' word about that dishwasher today...not a peep.

He tells me he's gotta get up early and pray for me. I tell him hell there's nothing to worry about, then he tells me all my health problems.

Nice. Another reason to buy a cherry pie and soothe my depression. Pie crust rules!!

Comment

He probably knows your policy about not clearing out anything from under the sink. He never figured you to bend down and look in
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I was thinking that today Bob. Definitely a consideration.

Simpsons is springfield IL I believe.

I get to see a few of my aunts this coming saturday; 50th wedding anniversary of my dad's sister and husband. Nice couple.

He was watching the Cincinnati Red Legs.

I told him, "Son of a *****; I just fixed the damn Moen pop-up riser faucet in the bathroom and here you go breaking something else in the house. WTH is wrong with you???!?!"

Then I told my dog to take a dump behind the lazyboy, make it an even score. LOL! I pointed over that way and the dog started heading towards that direction and he got all riled up, thinking the dog was going to drop a pile and run.

Springfield Mass......Just to clear some stuff up!!

Comment

Working...
                            X