Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Partition Hardware

Hello,
    I am looking for some toilet partition hardware (soap holder, hook & bumper, door pull) for my new house. I searched on sites like whiteracker and many more for toilet partition hardware.But I am not aware of price range and quality,so please let me know if any other source is available.
    I dont want some rusty material.

Thanks

Re: Toilet Partition Hardware

tryy mcmaster carr

Comment

not sure if you're still looking or not..... but i've used toilet partition hardware from all partitions.com...... they're pretty reasonably priced and carry a bunch..... haven't heard or seen any complaints as far as rusting goes.

Comment

Toilet partition hardware is the very required material for making your bathroom and other toiletries gorgeous. So it requires attention and you only have to choose any firm when you have full faith on it, otherwise you would get trouble in coming days. So, in this respect, i would always do believe in Toilet partition hardware supply that provides the outstanding quality toilet partition product with excellent services. The best thing about this is that they would always there to help you.
        TPH supply provides categorized partitions for your toileteries which makes it superior, long lasting and look's great compare to any other toilet partitions.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X