low and no water pressure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low and no water pressure?

i have the shower running as i type and no noise in the walls, no sputtering coming from the shower head, no hissing. the water is flowing fine. ill bet my beer on it, tonight i'll take a shower around 2200, the water will come on fine and as i'll be covered in soap, the water pressure will begin to fade and then no water at all. it will eventually come back on after 10 minutes but it will not be a steady stream and the sputtering and hissing start and it will go off again. eventually i'll get all the soap off and come out of the shower sputtering obscenities and hissing myself. it's been happening for the past 3 nights, at pretty much the same time and it's fine during the day.

Re: low and no water pressure?

I''l bet u find your wife in the basement with her hand on the main shut off!

Comment

Find out if the water co. Is doing any work or repairs. If no. Call a reputable plumber and see where your wife is while you are in the shower!

Comment

Are you on city or well water?

Comment

Sounds like you are on a bad shallow well. Drill a deep one and solve all your problems.
          Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Working...
          X