Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elec. steam generator for bath

This will be My 1st install. Any suggestions appreciated,thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Elec. steam generator for bath

Get one with auto drain. It cuts down on mineral buildup. Allow for auto drain, relief valve, water supply and steam line (from generator to shower outlet). Insulate steam line. Use online software to properly size your generator. Notify the sparky of the amperage demand. Sometimes adequate power is not available.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
      Get one with auto drain. It cuts down on mineral buildup. Allow for auto drain, relief valve, water supply and steam line (from generator to shower outlet). Insulate steam line. Use online software to properly size your generator. Notify the sparky of the amperage demand. Sometimes adequate power is not available.
      This install is in S.F. Downstairs bath adjacent to garage and new area drain W/TRAP PRIMER
      Plan on running t+p to drain here
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I have ran into 2 now in the past year where the current failed model is no longer made and the next size down is too small, and the next size up I don't have large enough wire to run.

So if rewiring is out of the question after everything is finished maybe consider larger wire to power it.

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
          I have ran into 2 now in the past year where the current failed model is no longer made and the next size down is too small, and the next size up I don't have large enough wire to run.

So if rewiring is out of the question after everything is finished maybe consider larger wire to power it.
          No problem,We do all our own elec. Just installed 200 amp service on this old home.
          Unit has 50 Amp breaker with #6 wire,unit needed 8 gauge.

Comment

Working...
          X