X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever see a "Barf-In-All ???

In the mens rest room and I assume maybe also in the womans too here is what I saw. This was at a new restaurant (name withheld) they had 2 urinals mounted too high above the floor for normal use. On the wall was a sign that said BARF IN HERE. I guess they had problems with bad food and barfing customers.

The picture is to show the type they had. The regular height ones were more like in the second picture and had Hands Free flushing.

The next time I get to go there, I'll try to remember to take my junker FUNDUNGO digital camera. It's small so I should be able to sneak it into the place OK.

Please note that the Barf-In-All urinals or whatever they are, were at a good height for vomiting into if you are 5 to 6 feet tall or so.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Woussko; 05-28-2009, 12:48 AM.

Re: Ever see a "Barf-In-All ???

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    In the mens rest room and I assume maybe also in the womans too here is what I saw. This was at a new restaurant (name withheld) they had 2 urinals mounted too high above the floor for normal use. On the wall was a sign that said BARF IN HERE. I guess they had problems with bad food and barfing customers.

The picture is to show the type they had. The regular height ones were more like in the second picture and had Hands Free flushing.

The next time I get to go there, I'll try to remember to take my junker FUNDUNGO digital camera. It's small so I should be able to sneak it into the place OK.
    You won't try some Fair food but you'll eat in restaurants that have this with the presumption it will be needed often?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post

Accommodations for bulimic customers? Pro Basketball players?

I'm sure its not a buffet place. They want people to fill up and move out.

Dont know which is worse, urine or puke.

Never seen that.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        You won't try some Fair food but you'll eat in restaurants that have this with the presumption it will be needed often?

J.C.
        If I do go back it's not to eat. It will be only to get some good pics of the BARF-IN-ALLs and then I'll be long gone fast.

My thinking is they are a joke for people to talk about. The tall basketball players might take a pee in them.
        Last edited by Woussko; 05-28-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

My guess is they cater to a Bulimic Clientel...
          411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

Are you serious, I never heard of one of those just to throw up in. Is that in a bar or a Restaurant? I could see it in a bar bathroom.
            Last edited by LoKo498; 05-28-2009, 12:48 PM.

Comment

In Germany they had puke troughs in the Gasthaus bathrooms. They had grab-bars up at shoulder height. The troughs were kinda like the old piss troughs at Comiskey Park, just higher, maybe belly high off the floor.

Comment

That reminds me of the time I took the night ferry from Dover to Calais. Stayed up late drinking and playing cards (college days). Then, having finally bunked down in an upper deck room subject to lots of motion, I had to rush to the loo in the wee hours. With stomach ready to explode, I was off running down the hall looking for the porcelain god. After what seemed an eternity, I rounded a bend in the corridor and my feet started to slip and slide. I was ankle deep in puke by the time I reached the bathroom door. So, I figured what the hell, and did my business right on the floor, apparently like everyone else. Then it was back to bed sans shoes and socks. Upon arrival in France I was good to go for next afternoon's rugby match. Proof once again that youth is wasted on youth.

Comment

Working...
                X