Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BioBen? Benjamin Franklin?

Originally posted by ace sewer View Post
    precisely the reason i don"t pay techs on comission; gives them direct $ incentive to build the ticket.

Sad part is the guy doing the direct bilking is the one who would catch the poopstorm over it, and if he's at all honest he's just doing what the structure forces him to do to pay himself and trying to get far enough in front that he can get away from the thieves he works for.
    yep!
    ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

sick story but the sad fact is it happens all the time a lot of people just bend over and take it and the rest of us have to work that much harder trying to overcome the doubt that meets us at the front door as we walk in and attempt to not only solve a problem but build a realationship, as for the aforementioned company they got caught this time but they will more than make up for it elseware, as all you really can do is advertise issues like this as a warning and let others decide to use them or not, in col S.C. we have companys like that and when i drive by and see there trucks in some driveway i think well someone else is getting screwed so i head on waiting for my phone to ring. cheers to all

Comment

that maybe a local problem. i've been on jobs when bf was there. i didn't see any untoward behavior. on one occasion the lady actually asked me if it was a good price. i told her yes. it would have been more if i had done it. here you are and there you go. breid

Comment

Working...
        X