X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some plumbing help

I am having trouble with a septic drain on one of my rental houses. My house has two clean out pipes the first one, closest to the house is clear but the second one that goes into the city septic system has rocks down in the bottom of it. The blockage is about 7 1/2 feet below the ground I have used a K-60 to try and break loose the rocks from the first hole but have been unsuccessful. I also used a 6 1/2 hp Ridgid vac to try and suck some of the rocks up and that worked some but the larger rocks will not come up. I was able to break some of the rocks and suck them up the hose but I was using a piece of pvc and ultimately broke that. I am thinking of using black gas pipe to try and break the rocks up more as that is the only thing that I can think of at this point other than digging up the pipe (which I really don't want to do.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Re: Need some plumbing help

i've used a porta potty trucks vac to suck up large rocks once i pushed them to a c/o opening.

needed a camera to help with the location and pushing
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Need some plumbing help

Thanks for your help Rick. I ended up breaking the larger rocks into smaller rocks and using my vac to get them up. After I was able to punch through all of that I was able to get the snake back out as well.

Thank you very much for your assistance,

Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X