X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know you have some pictures of problems with particle board

Thank you for the two pictures from last week. I still need pictures to show cabinets that have gotten wet and swollen and delaminated. Also any cabinet and or under sink or counter discoloration, mold, swelling, or other failure of the particle board. thank you for your help.

Re: I know you have some pictures of problems with particle board

What about Laminate flooring, A.K.A."click" flooring, could you use some pic's of that?
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I am doing a presentation dealing with hospitals and the problem with the absorptive characteristics of particle board and why it is a problem in hospitals. My key focus are counter top / work surfaces and cabinets. But thanks for the interest. I guess if they look bad enough i would be interested in seeing them.

Comment

John, you need to travel around to the hospitals and medical centers in your area and take pictures of the actual problems with the laminated surfaces in your locations.
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

This is a from a built in cupboard that I saw due to water damage this week.

Simon
          Attached Files

Comment

I am i am just trying to get a few pictures to start the power point i am doing. I issue is obvious and the pictures are to show the point. Also approval for pictures in the hospitals are not easy especially showing a problem.

Comment

Working...
            X