X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frost-proof sillcock

Hi,I have come across a frost-proof sillcock(Aqua-Sill)that looks and acts like it does not come apart.Is that possible? I am familiar with Mansfields. Have you ever come across this? It seems like there is no way to change bibb washer.

Thank you,
    Tim McBride

Re: frost-proof sillcock

If it's not Woodford then it is disposable.
    ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

I Like the woodfords also . I used to put in a lot of mansfild sillcocks in the new homes we do . But after years of returned trips and unpaid service calls We made the switch to the woodfords. To be honest I cant recall the last time I had to do a service call on a sillcock since we made the switch. Except for the one woodfords our supplier carried with the plastic handles. But once they started to carry the woodfords with the metal handles the only problems Ive experienced are the ones when homeowners dont disconnect thier hoses prior to the weather getting cold

Comment

Originally posted by pardriver View Post
        Hi,I have come across a frost-proof sillcock(Aqua-Sill)that looks and acts like it does not come apart.Is that possible? I am familiar with Mansfields. Have you ever come across this? It seems like there is no way to change bibb washer.

Thank you,
        Tim McBride
        Show us some pics so we can advise.
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

This is at YOUR house?

Comment

google "aqua-sill". look for www.findownersearch.com. scroll down page. click on "owner details". scroll down page. phone numbers and web site. website is about useless. try phones. send a postcard. here you are and there you go. breid

Comment

Working...
            X