NJ: help need to get in to a apprenticeship program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NJ: help need to get in to a apprenticeship program

After all this...I would figure he's over it all.

Handsoff

It's German you know.

Comment

Don't sweat the GED deal. I to quit school at an early age. I don't consider it quiting though. My choices at the time were starve, get a job, or become a leach. I chose to get a job.

You said your currently going to school to get your GED. If your in a hurry to get your GED you may want to contact your states educational department to see if you can just take the test without having to take the class. Thats what I did and I was surprised at how easy the test was.

Plus, nothing rhymes with High School Diploma, so now I can say "knee deep in pop and pee 'cause' all I 'gut' was my GED"

P.S.
      If your going to change your name, I vote "StinkyFinger"
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thank's everyone for the reply's and help.

I think i am a little rusty in math, so i guess taking classes would be the best for me so i could brush up on all major subjects, and be ready for what ever test comes my way once im done with class.

All you guys suggestion for a name is great, but lol my father calls me major pain, so i guess i'll go with that name.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          If your going to change your name, I vote "StinkyFinger"
          You didn't hear enough of that in high shcool?
          Oh...You set out early in life passing up such frivolousness

Comment

Working...
          X