Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

pipe patch for point repair in 2" abs force main?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pipe patch for point repair in 2" abs force main?

2" abs lift station outlet

straight shot ~ 40' to 4x2, 4" 45, 4" wye to gravity line.

form stake for footer for adjacent concrete wall punched 2", then removed. holes top and bottom remain. holes are a straight shot 18' from lift station pit.

dig option is ugly.

pipe patch for this application? little head on this, probably sees no more than 20-30 psi. probably pretty good flow through it... maybe 40-50 gpm at a guess (don't have pump specs).
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: pipe patch for point repair in 2" abs force main?

I don't know why, but I seam to remember some talk regarding the pipe patch and water mains. I think they can Handel some pretty high pressure. I could be totally wrong on this???could be a made up memory???

You Should contact Chad Miller on this one.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post

You Should contact Chad Miller on this one.
      Who is Chad with?
      They got a number?

I'd like to know more about small diameter reline if it even exists.
      Outfits are saying no to anything smaller than 2"

Comment

Is Chad 'pipe patch'? I pm'd him a link to this thread if so.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

cmiller@S1Eonline.com

If you e-mail him he will get back to you soon.

I emailed him just the other day with a "need advice ASAP" and asked him to call as soon as he could. Min's later all my questions were answered.

2" Pipe patch. scroll down, close to bottom.
          http://www.s1eonline.com/pipepatch/product-line

I haven't done any patches for 3 months. Monday I picked up 2.
          I'm doing them tomorrow.

One is a nice young couple, wife about to burst with child. they have been in their first home 6 weeks now and their sewer backs up.

Second one I picked up while buying RootX at my competition (friendly, they send me all their camera work and drains they can't get open). Guy stopped me while I was backing out. Said he saw my van says I do pipe inspections. Ended up finding a broken section.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thanks Gene,

I e-mailed Chad, he's all over it, I'll probably end up adding pipe lining to my repertoire of services before this is done (sigh... I just want 5 plugged sinks a day 5 days a week and nothing else... but they all just want to call one guy for everything... I ended up advising one customer on what they needed to do for their sprinkler system's diesel power unit that got flooded while I was cameraing it's exhaust this morning, then was talking digging tricks and tips with another customer this afternoon after locating the saddle where the sewer service is stubbed onto the lot they're building on... I'll probably have to be a semi-hack hvac guy too before I can finaly quit... I want to be The Sink Guy; any sink, $100, day or night, $100, SINKS!, I want every sink, and nothing else... just does not work that way).

Comment

I too Thank You Gene,
              Chad was kind enough to contact me and fill in all the blanks.He's definately one of the good guys.
              Another arrow in the quiver.

Comment

Their customer service is second to none. Every one in the company I have dealt with has been top notch.

I've been talking to a company about a product that stops infiltration in sewer man holes. When Chad was updating me on new products etc. he informed me they are looking into carrying that same product. HMMM who do I go with here .

Comment

Working...
                X