X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Rock in sewer line

The sad thing is if RR should have done his job with with his snake, when he was out there...

Instead of trying to sell the job to some friend of his ,from a foggy pic of what looked like a rock in the line...

I bet he Even brought the rag

Comment

This is what Bill pulled out. Some kind of fabric towel. I only put Bounty Paper towel down the toilet, not this. It must came from the construction of the house. Roto Rooter guy only snake the sewer to 46 feet. Bill got it to the public sewer at 76 feet from the cleanout. The drain has been runing well since then.

Tea
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Tea; 10-21-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Here's my big rock.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Friends......
          I just bought a house which is rebuilt on an existing 1970 old house in Falls Church, Va. The sewer line is an existing old pipe. Last month it got clog, and water, stuff going out the basement bath tub and toilet. I have Roter Rooter use the machine snake to clear out the sewer line access through the cleanout outside my house for about 500$. The sewer pipe was clear and the water in the basement tub drain. He put the camera down the sewer while I watched. I saw the pipe was clear and clean. When the camera get to about 47 feet, I saw a big rock, about half size of the pipe. The plumber told me that I should get the Hydro Jet service, because it will clog again in a couple years.
          Thanks
          GreatForum

Comment

Spam?

Comment

i was thinking the same thing!
              i'm just not sure what kind?!
              the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Working...
              X