Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propress Batteries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Propress Batteries

    Does anyone know if the 18 volt Ridgid batteries for the Propress tools are interchangable with the Makita LXT 18 volt batteries, I heard they are the same basically ,I have a bunch of Makita stuff and if they are the same maybe I can have less stuff ,thanks for any info.

  • #2
    Re: Propress Batteries

    yes they are. but the makita battery requires a makita charger and the ridgid battery requires the ridgid charger.

    the battery will fit the propress and newer seesnake monitors

    how do i know this

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Propress Batteries

      You are all knowing Or one of us at Ridge told you

      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      yes they are. but the makita battery requires a makita charger and the ridgid battery requires the ridgid charger.

      the battery will fit the propress and newer seesnake monitors

      how do i know this

      rick.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Propress Batteries

        Thanks Rick I knew you would know, many thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Propress Batteries

          Originally posted by Josh View Post
          You are all knowing Or one of us at Ridge told you
          battery yes

          charger no


          shouldn't you be in a ditch slapping on some tar

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Propress Batteries

            Actually I am spreading mortar this evening. I am saving all the pics till the project is complete. its coming along nicely.

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            battery yes

            charger no


            shouldn't you be in a ditch slapping on some tar

            rick.

            Comment

            Working...
            X