• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drawing needed for sewage pipes and vent lines

Originally posted by PhilC View Post
    In Thailand they will call him farang!
    Yes, Cape Cod " Clam Head "
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ttwardzik View Post
      i will go to another site for basic drawings
      good luck. Your original post was so vague that it would be similar to someone asking "how long is a rope". I am not a plumber, and even I can tell no where near as much information was given as would be needed. What types of septic are legal?? What are the soil conditions?? How big is the yard?? What types of materials are even available?? What is the layout of the house? There is a plumbing engineer that just joined the site recently. Send him a detailed floor plan and site layout, and I am sure he would do you some detailed drawings as a PE @ 100+ per hour.

I recommend the blue PVC for your home.

Comment

Originally posted by JTROANOKE View Post
        good luck. Your original post was so vague that it would be similar to someone asking "how long is a rope". I am not a plumber, and even I can tell no where near as much information was given as would be needed. What types of septic are legal?? What are the soil conditions?? How big is the yard?? What types of materials are even available?? What is the layout of the house? There is a plumbing engineer that just joined the site recently. Send him a detailed floor plan and site layout, and I am sure he would do you some detailed drawings as a PE @ 100+ per hour.

I recommend the blue PVC for your home.
        I'm feeling blue
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I believe this Thread has run it's course.

Thanks-Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
          X