Gas Leak Detection Device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Leak Detection Device

Can anyone recommend a good cheap gas detection device for residential type use? I've never used one and I'm not sure how well these things work. I'm trying to find something better than the soapy water method. In other words, is there a magic wand out there that can really pin point a gas leak?

Re: Gas Leak Detection Device

I have this one
    http://www.professionalequipment.com...tion-analyzer/
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

50/50 soap, water and a spray bottle

i have 2- tif sniffers. and the soap blows them away.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

match
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I own a Sensit and I really like it. It is a good selling point to a customer when you have a sophisticated piece of equipment to tell them that there is a gas leak that can cause a fire or at least is costing them money every second it is not fixed. Go check out the pawn shops around you on a regular basis, one will show up, but know what they go for new before you buy one from a pawn shop. I got mine from an auction and it works great.
          ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Soap and water, dig devices are useless, we have them, can scare you, thats about it.

Comment

Equipment can malfunction.
              Bubbles don't lie.

Comment

like soap and water .but also use Adams speed flame old but good

Comment

soap never lets you down, i have a ridgid leak detector it does a good job!

Comment

Working...
                  X