X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tankless Recommendation

There are many that can help give you ideas and/or guidance here in the plumbing and HVAC sections. (Might want to post there also relating to your radiant system).

Do you recall the name of the product you used overseas?

Your info states that you are located in Florida. If that's correct, does radiant make sense there? See any others with it in your area?

Just thinking about some things that others might be able to help you with if they have these answers.

J.C.

Comment

Actually this is for another house in Toronto so radiant heating is nice when it's below freezing for 4-5 months of the year. Even in FLA there are times when radiant would be nice but it's definitely only a couple of months when the heater is needed at all.

I need to get someone to check which unit I have in Europe. They just changed it last year. The previous one (the old battleaxe) was actually better I think. The current one has fancy controls and such but isn't as powerful.

Comment

Viessmann makes some excellent products.
        http://www.vergelijkcvketels.nl/img/...todens_100.gif
        Last edited by sunworksco; 11-11-2009, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Quietside has a questionable reputation, many were installed with combo units in the toronto area in their heyday and most are now being replaced prematurely due to various issues.

Comment

Originally posted by sunworksco View Post
            Viessmann makes some excellent products.
            http://www.vergelijkcvketels.nl/img/...todens_100.gif
            Maybe the BEST! S.Steel!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Viessmann offers a dedicated customer website for your radiant infloor heating system installation so you can check it's operation from anywhere in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X