Ridgid K60 Older Model

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid K60 Older Model

Has anyone ever used the older version of the K60? Looks like a old movie projector! I found one for dirt cheap with 50ft of 7/8 cable and was wondering if they are worth buying.....Ridgid told me i could get a collet and will be able to also use the k60's 5/8 cable with it. Any Information is helpful on this unit!

Thanks
    Leonard

Re: Ridgid K60 Older Model

I have found breakdown of parts list on the unit i was referring to. It is called Ridgid Pro 60/ K60. Does anyone know if these units are as effective as the K60's?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
      I have found breakdown of parts list on the unit i was referring to. It is called Ridgid Pro 60/ K60. Does anyone know if these units are as effective as the K60's?
      They are the predecessor of the K-60 and should work fine if maintained. The new one is a little repackaging of a proven design. The new one has some neat features but the old one does the same thing when it comes to drain cleaning.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Utah if you ran across this older model and it had 75ft of 7/8 cable and it turned on and seemed to work okay. I know the real test would be to clear a stoppage to make sure the clamps or teeth are engaging completely but i found this unit and the guy wants 200.00 for it. The problem is i am also looking into the k400's but didn't want to pass this deal up if it's worth it. I just didn't know enough about the unit and can't find anything about it. Thank you for your information

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
          Utah if you ran across this older model and it had 75ft of 7/8 cable and it turned on and seemed to work okay. I know the real test would be to clear a stoppage to make sure the clamps or teeth are engaging completely but i found this unit and the guy wants 200.00 for it. The problem is i am also looking into the k400's but didn't want to pass this deal up if it's worth it. I just didn't know enough about the unit and can't find anything about it. Thank you for your information
          If I had to choose between an old K-60 and a new K-400 I would hands down pick the K-60.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks for your reply i may have to go get that dinosaur then! I have never used that type of setup before it should be fun!

Comment

Working...
            X