Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does a Sewer pipe really need slope?!??

you are getting the calls because you answer your phone. you aren't complaining to proper authorities. piss on the building inspector. call crime stoppers, biitch about shiit on floor and little kids playing it. call child protective services. call cops. use my name. bob reid. call media. give the people that have problems the owners name + home phone number. no more mister nice guy, give them hell.............. of course if you like what happening, just keep answering the phone. your call.................. the option i would use is to give the people with the problems a cod (pay in advance) price. the last one is the one i like. if they argue with you hang up on them. your drains work (i hope). by the way you should get a service call (cod) to go out and look at the mess. check at the door or book out of there. breid.................

Comment

the title of this thread is "does a sewer pipe really need slope?". of course not. i make a lot more money when it doesn't have any slope or even better when it goes up hill.......................it will function a lot better if it goes down hill. breid..................

Comment

Send all involved a link to this very thread as your Pearl Harbor file!

Comment

Re: Does a Sewer pipe really need slope?!?? OUTRAGOUS !!

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
          you are getting the calls because you answer your phone. you aren't complaining to proper authorities. piss on the building inspector. call crime stoppers, biitch about shiit on floor and little kids playing it. call child protective services. call cops. use my name. bob reid. call media. give the people that have problems the owners name + home phone number. no more mister nice guy, give them hell.............. of course if you like what happening, just keep answering the phone. your call.................. the option i would use is to give the people with the problems a cod (pay in advance) price. the last one is the one i like. if they argue with you hang up on them. your drains work (i hope). by the way you should get a service call (cod) to go out and look at the mess. check at the door or book out of there. breid.................
          Bried, We must be related ! I'm so pissed about this , I want to do something for this
          Family. As decent Humans I call My Brothers to Arms. How can We track down this development , developer, building Dept., Plumbing inspector, plumber. I Myself don,t have all those slewth skills. I know many of You do. I will gladly put My $30.00 into this fund to
          make it right for this little family. PLEASE HELP ! PS futuresweet , this family needs You to help us , help them
          Last edited by toolaholic; 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM. Reason: need Your help ?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks friend ,please keep the info coming. Also need Your address for the $30.00 cash

We have one smart Plumber,and He's Young.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Hi LAMEY , not too late to do the right thing. I'll wait till thur. this week to help these folks.
              drain line needs permanent repairs ! I don't want to hurt anyone in this ,just help some
              people that are getting screwed !

Comment

You guys crack me up... Not to say you dont have good intentions and you arent trying to help. The developer called the plumber back out and I was on site when he was there. He ran a "snake" (actually a roll of pex) in the clean out and busted the clog loose. The devleoper told me he was having the plumber fix it right this time. The plumber sent one of his guys under the house, but I was tied up with some cabinets, so I didnt get to go over and see what they did under the building. I am assumeing he fixed it, but dont know for sure. I talked to the tenant today and they said the plubming has been working fine since then.

I have this to ask of you guys, dont go wasteing your money trying to track someone down and trying to solve this. I have some other work to do at that unit towards the middle of the week. I will personally go crawl under the house and inspect what was done. If it was not corrected I will have a sit down chat with the developer (actually the business partner of the one I deal with on the job, as he will be more likely to do something). I will then go correct the problem myself and take before and after pictures. The "family" you guys speak of is actually two room mates (lesbians I belive) and there are no small children. As of now, nothing has overflowed and no sewage has gotten on the floor. The drains were just not moving..... So what do ya guys say, will ya let me take care of it?

Comment

That sounds reasonable To Me. Being gay has nothing to do with anything.

Comment

I wonder what they did with that roll of pex after they took it out of the sewer????

I know they are not installing it in my house, but pity the poor family that has their water running through it next week

How will you know if they corrected it? Will you take pictures? The plumber should have done so to cover himself. I will bet that nothing was done!!

Keep this in mind: an improperly installed waste line may be working for the next few months (or years) but can be back to the same old tricks a year or two down the line when the original plumber is long gone and the owner and tenants are still trying to figure out why an almost new installation is so troublesome.

This is the kind of krap that drives me nuts and gives the trade a bad name. The plumber and the inspector need to be called on the carpet and explain their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by APHCO View Post
                      I wonder what they did with that roll of pex after they took it out of the sewer????

I know they are not installing it in my house, but pity the poor family that has their water running through it next week

How will you know if they corrected it? Will you take pictures? The plumber should have done so to cover himself. I will bet that nothing was done!!

Keep this in mind: an improperly installed waste line may be working for the next few months (or years) but can be back to the same old tricks a year or two down the line when the original plumber is long gone and the owner and tenants are still trying to figure out why an almost new installation is so troublesome.

This is the kind of krap that drives me nuts and gives the trade a bad name. The plumber and the inspector need to be called on the carpet and explain their actions.
                      Go for it Brother, No barb wire on information!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        That sounds reasonable To Me. Being gay has nothing to do with anything.
                        I know that... and I didnt really have a reason to throw that in there other than for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by APHCO View Post

I actually wondered myself what they did with the pex, but I can only guess. I will know if its corrected by looking at it.... I know enough to know what to look for

Comment

A 3" sewer pipe will need a 1/4" slope per foot. So they must have been stoned out of their trees, in order to have passed the inspection on something like that.

Comment

There is a saying that I keep repeating regularly - "there is never enough time in the day to do the job right the first itme but there is always enough time in the day to do it over."
                              I price every job the same, teh right way. I lose so many to the other contractors who say "trust me I know more than the other guys put together". History proves that there are still suckers around. Over here we would not hesitiate to jerk this contractors chain and demand an investigation. Should have his license pulled too to say the rest of the world from this moron.

Comment

Originally posted by cleanmen2 View Post
                                there is a saying that i keep repeating regularly - "there is never enough time in the day to do the job right the first itme but there is always enough time in the day to do it over."
                                i price every job the same, teh right way. I lose so many to the other contractors who say "trust me i know more than the other guys put together". History proves that there are still suckers around. Over here we would not hesitiate to jerk this contractors chain and demand an investigation. Should have his license pulled too to say the rest of the world from this moron.
                                everyone involved should be ashamed.
                                No one manned up!

Comment

Working...
                                X