X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Direct Vent water heater

Does anyone know who makes (or has the specs for) the pressure sensor (part number 3210601) that is in a new PowerFlex direct power vent 50 gallon 60k btu water heater. Need to know what the pos/neg pressures should be for either side.

Thanks all in advance.

Re: Power Direct Vent water heater

What problem, if any, are you having?

J.C.

Comment

They are made by American Water Heaters I believe, here is a installation spec sheet if that helps(http://www.americanwaterheater.com/s...als/fvirPV.pdf).
      No idea about the pressure differential though.
      Plumbing shop supr.
      My plumbing hobby site - PlumbingHelp.ca

Comment

Brand new heater works for a week, then the pressure sensor gets stuck closed. Already been through two sensors - hard to believe that the third time is the charm. Been through the blower, tuubes, etc, can't find anything that would hold the switch permanently closed. I want to take some pressure measurements off the blower to see what kind of pressure I'm pushing/pulling into the switch to see if it's in line with the switch specs. Using 3" diameter PVC length of exhaust (and corresponding intake) is 5', 3 90 deg bends.

I had an intial problem where the flame was coming off the burner due to the blower, American water heater sent me two 3" discs with a 2" hole to put in-line with intake and exhaust - I kinda question the back pressure that may build up.

Comment

Working...
        X