X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K380 vs k400

I have owned a K380 for a while now and just bought a K400 with a remanufactured motor from Home Depot for about 130.00 off regular price. I have noticed that the K380 runs a lot faster then the 400 is that normal? Which setup is better overall? I do like the built in dolly on the 400 but the 300 seems to have more punch to it...any help is appreciated. Should i return the 400?

Re: K380 vs k400

The k-380 was the first peice of drain cleaning equiptment i ever owned!

I found that it is only good for "soft" stoppages, I seemed to only every use it on kitchen drains. It is what most would call a "Home Owner" machine. Stick with the spartan 100 or a k-60 the impressionator!

Comment

okay, so the k400 pretty much the same as k380? i noticed the position of the motor has changed and the 380 seems to have a faster RPM

Comment

Hello,

The K-380 and the K-400 use the same motor. The K-400 was an upgraded unit for a few reasons, the transport cart, telescoping handle, and wheels.

Both the K-380 and K-400 have cable control and the ability to use an automatic feed.

A full list of specifications is available at our web site.

We are currently offering a promotion on the K-400 through the end of 2009. Purchase a K-400 and receive a FREE Autofeed, mail in redemption.

Thanks
        Renee
        Renee

Product Manager

RIDGID Drain Cleaning

Comment

Working...
        X