Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random questions from a bathroom reno

delete
    Last edited by plaza500; 12-21-2009, 10:52 PM.

Re: random questions from a bathroom reno

I have been watching this thread all morning and I am still wondering who is going to be the first one to say it?
    Last edited by DanLawrence; 12-22-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I'll step up Dan,

Please do yourself, your insurance company, your real estate agent, and your neighbors a favor and hire a licensed professional plumber that has experience in bathroom renovation of older homes. It will be cheaper to do so now....trust me. I've bailed out plenty of other DIY homeowners in the past. Changing a toilet is one thing, a major remodel of a bathroom is another.You're in over your head and are asking for problems down the road.

Sorry

Comment

delete
        Last edited by plaza500; 12-21-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Answers any questions about some of the troubled students of the world.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by plaza500 View Post
            hey boys --- go ****k yourselves

i run into assbags such as youself on so called "ask for help" forums all the time who are more inclined to give the standard "do yourself a favour and hire someone" response than to actually give an answer.

whatever. plenty of forums online. clearly i signed up for one full of dicks.

moving on.
            That's quite priceless from the "teacher."

Comment

Originally posted by plaza500 View Post
              hey boys --- go ****k yourselves

i run into assbags such as youself on so called "ask for help" forums all the time who are more inclined to give the standard "do yourself a favour and hire someone" response than to actually give an answer.

whatever. plenty of forums online. clearly i signed up for one full of dicks.

moving on.
              Have a pleasant journey!

Comment

Teacher??? Yeah thats what he originally listed, along with a location in Vancouver.

Guess what! Plaza 500 is a hotel in Vancouver.

I figure he's just some chump workin' the front desk, or
                in-light of his new listed occupation of "blow me" perhaps he's finding male prostituting pays a bit more.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Epic. Just do it how you want, who cares anyways.
                  I don't

Comment

LOL random questions from a bathroom in reno
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by stokefire7; 12-21-2009, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I saw the code violations from a mile away. This wasn't about being mean it was about giving the proper advise for the situation. I read this and was thinking oh man here it comes some one is kind enough to give correct advise and as far as hire some one that knows what they are doing because your over your head.
                      They all ways get mad when they are not given the answers on how to do your job. lol, I tell you all what let me give you the method and formula to make RootX then you can all make your own. Oh wait that would put me out of a job. Just as us giving him all the answers to how to do what he asked and really it's just not possible. There are way to many variables in a remodel to give a correct answer with out a proper inspection of the area.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                        I saw the code violations from a mile away. This wasn't about being mean it was about giving the proper advise for the situation. I read this and was thinking oh man here it comes some one is kind enough to give correct advise and as far as hire some one that knows what they are doing because your over your head.
                        They all ways get mad when they are not given the answers on how to do your job. lol, I tell you all what let me give you the method and formula to make RootX then you can all make your own. Oh wait that would put me out of a job. Just as us giving him all the answers to how to do what he asked and really it's just not possible. There are way to many variables in a remodel to give a correct answer with out a proper inspection of the area.
                        That was my sole intention of my response. Try to give someone with a project that big basic tips and then they come back and blame you for giving them poor advice. That response of his was completely uncalled for. My advice to all the DIY remodelers: Be careful and consider that poor craftsmanship can turn a home upgrade/investment into a major problem and will actually decrease the value of the home.

Case in point: Had a customer with a sewer stopped up last year in a 100 year old home. Checked the catch basin for backup. Have them flush the powder room toilet and BAM, 1.6 gallons of water coming in through a 4" inlet for the kitchen/laundry. The previous owner put the powder room in as an upgrade, but did it himself and tied into the CB making an instant septic tank. That was a fun one!

Comment

[QUOTE=DanLawrence;269257] I tell you all what let me give you the method and formula to make RootX then you can all make your own. Oh wait that would put me out of a job. /QUOTE]

Actually, it wouldn't.

Might seem that way at first, but if I was dumb enough to try to make my own I'd find that I'd need to hire you to come work the kinks out, and that even after that I'd need to hire your buddies to make and sell enough of it that I can compete, and then I'd find myself in the rootx business, and I prefer to be in the drain cleaning business.

Had a complete pita boss once who told me some valuable things, among them was "I'd rather hire someone who knows what they are doing and let them do it."
                          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

blow me should advertise on craigs list. i'm pretty he will find someone to help him out. breid...............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                              blow me should advertise on craigs list. i'm pretty he will find someone to help him out. breid...............

awww....... Breid, you think that your pretty?

Comment

Working...
                              X