X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New water heater worse that old....

I replaced my water heater about a month ago. The old one was a mobile home heater with one heating element and it had started leaking. The new one is a kenmore, regular home unit, with two elements. My hot water pressure is very low with the new one, and it doesn't provide much hot water before it runs out.... I figured I would be up gradeing with the new one, but it doesnt seem that way... Any ideas?

Re: New water heater worse that old....

Hot water pressure low and not cold water? This is new since water heater replaced? Sounds like a blockage. Is one of the heat trap nipples installed backwards? I know because I did this once.

Comment

Originally posted by rjniles View Post
      Hot water pressure low and not cold water? This is new since water heater replaced? Sounds like a blockage. Is one of the heat trap nipples installed backwards? I know because I did this once.

Didnt install heat trap nipples....

Comment

Is it just one fixture that has low pressure or throughout the house. Up here we had another company replace a hwt and pres was low only in the kitchen all of the lime blew through the line and clogged it up. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X