Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Burping toilet

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    alex, i can only go by the information that's provided. he said he augerd it. don't know if it's 3' or 6'. but being he's an electrician, i would hope some of this plumbing stuff has rubbed off on him

i'm still saying the waste line based on the op info.

rick.
    It isn't necessarily just that easy, you guys are used to using an auger. You can still get an auger (e.g., a K-6) through a clog, but not get it busted up enough to flush well. I know that from personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by churchi View Post
      I reaugered it an there must have been something caught it the toilet trap where I put a little more effort this time , it might have been the big dead fish from my aquarium that I flushed the other night. Allset now thankls for the replies.
      looks like a draw as he didn't pull the toilet. honestly i think our debate actually helped him figure this out, even though there was little original information given.

this reminds me of the debate going on many years ago that only a few of us would remember. a new poster said everytime the local kids played basketball his water would turn rusty

after days of debate and questions, we finally got out of him that his house was actually a mobile home and the line was just under the dirt. the bouncing ball was disturbing the rusty pipe. took us days to get the mobile home out of him

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        looks like a draw
        just keep telling yourself that; it was the toilet

This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

a 3 ' auger is 1' past the flange. a 6' auger is 4' past the flange.

never pulled the toilet. so unless he only went 2' with the auger, the stoppage was past the toilet.

i still say a draw. but who knows as there was no toilet pulled to actually know for sure

baby wipes never plug the toilet, they plug the line

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by plumber rick View Post
            looks like a draw as he didn't pull the toilet. Honestly i think our debate actually helped him figure this out, even though there was little original information given.

This reminds me of the debate going on many years ago that only a few of us would remember. A new poster said everytime the local kids played basketball his water would turn rusty

After days of debate and questions, we finally got out of him that his house was actually a mobile home and the line was just under the dirt. The bouncing ball was disturbing the rusty pipe. Took us days to get the mobile home out of him:d

rick.
            thanks guys.i'll check her aquarium !!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X