X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Identify this

hooked these out of a restaraunt toilet line yesterday with that method

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=FILE0345.jpg
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

magnifying glass?????????

I know one thing PC, You've got to get this friggin' thing out! for some reason it's driving me nuts. I keep going back to it, it could be this. It could be that..................Yes, it's been a slow week

Whatever it is, when you get it out give me a call before you post results so I can make one final "guess"
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        magnifying glass?????????
        I was thinking the same thing the other day, but figured that was too far off to even post.

G3

Comment

I know Gene, I haven't slept a wink since this thing popped up.

Still waiting on management to make a decision. Might not be an issue if they don't flush paper towels

Comment

I may be crazy here but it looks like it has a cable attached to it. If you look in pic 2 at the bottom of the pic in the center it looks like a coax cable then it get buried in the sludge and comes back out and hooks to whatever the camera is reflecting on and it looks like it goes through the other side of the pipe. Is it possible someone ran a t v cable through it? Hey I said it was crazy. you would think if it was a crack pipe or syringe that it would break when you hook it with sewer machine. . After all most syringes and crack pipes are made of cheap plastic. Just hurry up and get it out of there, I won't be able to sleep until this mystery is solved. lol
            Last edited by alsdrainservice; 03-12-2010, 10:45 AM.
            Two men Have died for you. One is Jesus Christ the other is the american soldier. One died for your soul The other for your freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by alsdrainservice View Post
              I may be crazy here but it looks like it has a cable attached to it. If you look in pic 2 at the bottom of the pic in the center it looks like a coax cable then it get buried in the sludge and comes back out and hooks to whatever the camera is reflecting on and it looks like it goes through the other side of the pipe. Is it possible someone ran a t v cable through it? Hey I said it was crazy.
              not crazy, just creative. i was at a condo building that had their cable t.v all run down from the 3 story roof through the roof drains

i guess it doesn't rain much here and they don't think anyone was going to snake the lines

bill get it out and take it to vegas

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

One question. Have you considered running a small electric jetter and camera at the same time in there so you can watch what happens when the water hits it and see if it moves at all. Just an idea.
                Two men Have died for you. One is Jesus Christ the other is the american soldier. One died for your soul The other for your freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  not crazy, just creative. i was at a condo building that had their cable t.v all run down from the 3 story roof through the roof drains

i guess it doesn't rain much here and they don't think anyone was going to snake the lines

bill get it out and take it to vegas

rick.
                  we got a call one morning, lady said everytime my phone rings it leaks. Turned out the telephone co. had drilled right through the 3 inch stack and water would leak into the wall mount phone. Whenever the vibration of the phone would ring it would cause the phone to leak. lol

Comment

use sewer ratz spoon cutter to get it out

Comment

Working...
                    X