Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchen Sink goes....bloop (hollow drip)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kitchen Sink goes....bloop (hollow drip)

Philadelphia code allows 12 feet from vented line for small fixtures, like a kitchen sink and 8 feet from vented line for toilets. They also allow s-traps, I see and install mors s-traps than p-traps.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaplumbing View Post
      Philadelphia code allows 12 feet from vented line for small fixtures, like a kitchen sink and 8 feet from vented line for toilets. They also allow s-traps, I see and install mors s-traps than p-traps.

wow.

ok, so maybe all my previous comments are out of line.

that looks like an s-trap from here, which set off alarm bells for me, and I went off half-cocked. maybe it was final inspected for plumbing and what he was talking about when he said it's op's responsibility was final inspection, which if op is gc would make sense.

is the sink line just semi clogged?
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

No disrespect or direction towards you JJA..

This above code serves no purpose at all.
        Research,technology,common sense,all of it thrown out the window.

The reason our UPC trap arms have a minimum distance is to keep an air break within the distance of the pipe diameter or S-Traps to protect the trap seal.

Cracked me up when Utah told me about IPC having indefinite closet arm's vent.How many have come here complaining of flush problems due to a clogged or non existant vent.

I swear,if I here another member say how easy my code is

Comment

What does it say about dishwasher air Gap or Hose loop, up to underside of counter!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X