Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Saysflushable??? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saysflushable???

    Could you list your top 10 bidet seats? Or top 5? Estimated costs & a few details? Trying to edumacate myself on what's offered.

    Thanks for any help.

    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: Saysflushable???

    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Could you list your top 10 bidet seats? Or top 5? Estimated costs & a few details? Trying to edumacate myself on what's offered. Thanks for any help. J.C.
    Who started you on this Bobsession?
    http://bidettoiletseatreviews.com evaluates washlets. He has tried many of them. Suggests that some run out of warm water too early for some SITuations.
    He does not carry Toto.
    I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
    It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
    "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Saysflushable???

      Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Could you list your top 10 bidet seats? Or top 5? Estimated costs & a few details? Trying to edumacate myself on what's offered.

      Thanks for any help.

      J.C.
      J.C. I wrote 2 respnces and neither would go through. Internet trouble I think.... I'll try tomorrow

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Saysflushable???

        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        Could you list your top 10 bidet seats? Or top 5? Estimated costs & a few details? Trying to edumacate myself on what's offered.

        Thanks for any help.

        J.C.
        Ok here goes. I seperate units into 2 catagories inexpensive and expensive. The expensive units all need electricity. They have heated seats, air dry, deoderizors, adjustable nozzels, warm water most have remote control. None of that stuff is needed unless there are some medical conditions involved.
        Top in this class are the Coco(I sell coco) toto200(very expensive but very good). Coway(expensive, very sturdy, they have the best handle on the medical benifits). Next would be the toto300, DIB, spaloo, Koler, and Bio bidet. You would be happy with any of these units.

        Next is the inexpensive units. These units are no frills and most clean awesome. Let me say all units will clean but the presure and spray will determine how fast. My favorite and the unit I sell is the white bidet. I sold the BB50 for a long time and that is also a great unit. I thnk units like the biffy and others like it work just fine even the hand sprayes are good enough and I would have just a plain hand sprayer before I would ever go back to toilet paper.

        It's my opinion that the cheep units are the best value and unless I needed an expensive unit for medical reasons I wouldn't keep one in my house. I only install expensive units for testing.

        I must say the guy from bidet review did a good job and I agree with most of what he says.

        So here is the deal J.C. If you needed the info because you want a unit then I hope I helped. If you wanted the info to pass onto customers then I wasted my time. You will never be able to tell somebody about the benefits second hand. If you would like to try one I will send you a White bidet for 2 weeks. If you don't like it or you don't want to buy one from me that is fine just send me proof that you destroyed it. If you want it, great send me the money. I don't know if you are married but if you are and your wife won't let you install it then you owe me the money. I no longer give a trial or refund to a person that gets pushed around by their wife, they deserve to lose the money.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Saysflushable???

          Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
          I no longer give a trial or refund to a person that gets pushed around by their wife, they deserve to lose the money.
          Oooo... That's as harsh as a BB50 at full throttle.
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Saysflushable???

            Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
            Oooo... That's as harsh as a BB50 at full throttle.
            . You know I'm right.... as Tactful as Gengas Khan........but right.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Saysflushable???

              it took just over 2 years, but joey came begging for me to install her toto bidet

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Saysflushable???

                Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                it took just over 2 years, but joey came begging for me to install her toto bidet

                rick.
                Rick in the past I have taken so many bidets back because the guy would say " my wife won't let me install it". I had enough of that crap. I'm trying to help people that are suffering from all the trouble we as Americans have from toiletpaper and our inability to use it as we become old and infirmed.

                I think now you may understand my passion.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Saysflushable???

                  Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                  ... I'm trying to help people that are suffering from all the trouble we as Americans have from toiletpaper and our inability to use it as we become old and infirmed.

                  I think now you may understand my passion.
                  Having been an EMS volunteer caring for elderly, infirm and paraplegic individuals, I'm considering starting a business selling, delivering and installing washlets.

                  Is Bob's Bidets a good name?

                  Since all work is done AFTER the stop, I need no plumbing permits or license.
                  But how will I legally provide an electrical outlet?
                  I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
                  It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
                  "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Saysflushable???

                    Originally posted by Robert Gift View Post
                    Having been an EMS volunteer caring for elderly, infirm and paraplegic individuals, I'm considering starting a business selling, delivering and installing washlets.

                    Is Bob's Bidets a good name?

                    Since all work is done AFTER the stop, I need no plumbing permits or license.
                    But how will I legally provide an electrical outlet?
                    I've developed a nice working relationship with a good licensed electrician. He can drop a receptacle, up to code, practically anywhere for a very reasonable price. I refer the homeowner to him rather than me getting in the middle of it. But until the homeowner is sold on the seat I use an extension cord plugged into a gfi outlet
                    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Saysflushable???

                      Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                      I've developed a nice working relationship with a good licensed electrician. He can drop a receptacle, up to code, practically anywhere for a very reasonable price. I refer the homeowner to him rather than me getting in the middle of it. But until the homeowner is sold on the seat I use an extension cord plugged into a gfi outlet
                      Guess I'll have to do that.
                      I could do all the work and have the electrician simply check it.
                      Then the building inspector checks it.
                      But $100 just for an electrical permit for a single outlet!?
                      I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
                      It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
                      "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Saysflushable???

                        Originally posted by Robert Gift View Post
                        Guess I'll have to do that.
                        I could do all the work and have the electrician simply check it.
                        Then the building inspector checks it.
                        But $100 just for an electrical permit for a single outlet!?
                        SlimTim is right on and that is how we do it. most times the customer wants us ro run a cord to a gfi. outlet but, even if the outlet cost $500.00 what does a skin brake down cost from improper cleaning? What does time spent in a nursing home cost because you can't wipe? What is the price of a hemerrhoid opperation that is no longer needed because toilet paper is no longer damaging there butt. How much will a women save in doctor visits if she has cronic UTI's and the bidet eliminates them. Robert you are on the right tract. God bless you in this endeavor.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X