X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4" schedule 40 to 3/4" garden hose fitting

How do I go from a 4" schedule 40 pipe to a 3/4" garden hose fitting? I see small expansion joints, but nothing that goes from 4" to 3/4". Is this available?

Re: 4" schedule 40 to 3/4" garden hose fitting

Oh the combinations are virtually endless.

How bout a 4x1-1/2 bell reducer with a 1-1/2x3/4 slip thread bushing witha male iron pipe/male hose thread adapter screwed in?

You makin' a tater gun?

Comment

The bell reducer may work -- I didn't see one of these in the aisles of Lowes / Home Depot. Are these common or do they need to be special ordered?

Not a tater gun -- ha! I am stacking 4" pipes for water storage in a tight area and will then use the spout to connect to a water hose. Hence, the need to go from a 4" water storage pipe to something that can release the water to a hose for watering a garden, etc.

Comment

the combinations are truly endless... another would be to glue a female threaded adapter on the end of the pvc and then screw enough bushings into each other to get down to 3/4, then screw a 3/4" mpt to hose thread adapter into that.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

4x2 bushing, 2x3/4 fip bushing, boiler drain.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X