copper sulphate...two toilets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copper sulphate...two toilets?

My home has two toilets...do I need to do the copper sulphate root treatment through both of them to kill and keep roots away?

Both toilet flush ok, but sometimes they back up if a lot of paper and waste is flushed so I periodically treat with copper suphate (ZEP root kill) which seems to work, but is twice as expensive to use through both toilets.

Re: copper sulphate...two toilets?

copper sulphate is for killing roots. your problem sounds like a toilet issue.

when your toilets plug up, do any other fixtures also plug up like a tub or shower?

chances are your problem is a poor flushing toilet and not a root issue.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

NO YOU DO NOT NEED IN BOTH

TOILETS YOU HAVE ONLY ONE MAIN

SEWER PIPE TO THE STREET !

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THESE

PRODUCTS !

IF YOU COULD SEE HOW FAST THE

WATER AND SEWAGE FLOWS DOWN

THE PIPE IT WOULD BE LIKE

WATCHING CARS PASSING ON THE

FREEWAY WHILE YOU ARE STANDING

STILL !

THAT IS WHY I ONLY BELIEVE IN

THE " ROOT X " PRODUCTS BECAUSE

IT FOAMS UP AND FILLS THE WHOLE

PIPE ! PLUS YOU DO NOT RUN ANY

WATER AFTER IT IS IN PIPE FOR AT

" LEAST " FOUR TO SIX HOURS

AFTER-WARDS

TO GIVE IT TIME TO WORK !
      Last edited by JERRYMAC; 06-10-2010, 10:20 AM.
      JERRYMAC
      E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
      CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
      FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
      SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Actually, it seldom completely plugs up...and nothing happens to the tub or sinks... I just wanted to use something to keep the roots out as "maintenance." I already bought the "Root Kill" product, so will go ahead and use it. Should I put a cup or so in, flush, and repeat immediately, or wait a few hrs. between flushes? And, since both toilets go to the same pipe, I guess using just one toilet will work ok?

Comment

Actually, it seldom completely plugs up...and nothing happens to the tub or sinks...

I just wanted to use something to keep the roots out as "maintenance." I already bought the "Root Kill" product, so will go ahead and use it.

Should I put a cup or so in, flush, and repeat immediately, or wait a few hrs. between flushes? And, since both toilets go to the same pipe, I guess using just one toilet will work ok?

Comment

rootx. rootx. rootx. "root kill" is NOT rootx. rootx works. breid.............

Comment

Working...
            X