Sump keeps running

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sump keeps running

Does this pump have a float switch or a sensor switch. If itis a sensor switch clean the front of the sensor. Waste builds up on top of the pump and overhangs onto the sensor causing it to constantly run. I made a cap that fits over the pump that does not allow waste to build up on the pump.

Comment

longislandsun@aol.com
      I don't know how to attach pictures to this reply. So send me an e-mail and I'll show you what I made to stop the pump from running.

Comment

Originally posted by howpilot View Post
        All I want to do is buy a new switch for this piece- o- c#@p. Ridgid shows me exactly the part I need 88564. $32.10 which is fine by me. Now the kicker...they will not ship to Canada?????? Hey USPS sends stuff up here every day. I'm willing to pay for post. There happen to be 35 million of us up here and I feel like telling them all to PI$$ on Ridgid sump pumps. Life time warranty LOL
        All Home Depots in Canada will not ship to the US. I needed a rigid vacuum that Home Depot Canada stocks but would not ship to US. Crazy .
        The Plumber/Firefighter

Comment

Originally posted by greekguy7 View Post
          how would you rate the reliability of ridgid pump with the lifetime warranty against perhaps a similar priced zoeller m53 or hydromatic model?
          I have been doing service fore over 12 years zoeller and hydromatic (now that hydromatic have fixed there switch) are higher end pump yes no life tim warenty but there is no pump that will last for life all HD and Ridgid aer doing is trying to get u to buy there pumps with life time warenty but what they dont tell u is if u dont have your receit your sh!t out of luck dont matter if the pumps 2 mounths or 2 years and I would be saprised if u get more then 2 years out of a ridgid pump
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
          X