Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Residential apartment building high rise pluming backing up... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential apartment building high rise pluming backing up...

Hi all, I'm sure theirs as simple solution for the following but I'm stumped... I have tried what I know, and asked contractors for help on the following, with no solutions and more problems with 60% of the same thing every day unblocking toilets and bathtubs.
    Residential apartment building high rise pluming back up problems from tenants toilet to bathtub ? In the last few months I have been called out to tenants that are having plugged toilets, once I try to unplugging the toilets, I flushed the toilet and then it starts to back up in the bathtubs. I have tried back flow preventers and steam cleaning lines. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions please.

Re: Residential apartment building high rise pluming backing up...

Originally posted by foundedsuccess View Post
    Hi all, I'm sure theirs as simple solution for the following but I'm stumped... I have tried what I know, and asked contractors for help on the following, with no solutions and more problems with 60% of the same thing every day unblocking toilets and bathtubs.
    Residential apartment building high rise pluming back up problems from tenants toilet to bathtub ? In the last few months I have been called out to tenants that are having plugged toilets, once I try to unplugging the toilets, I flushed the toilet and then it starts to back up in the bathtubs. I have tried back flow preventers and steam cleaning lines. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions please.
    Why not hire a contractor (licensed plumber and/or professional drain cleaning company) to check and correct things?

A good one should be able to correct it or tell you what's going on in one trip.

J.C.

Comment

Re: Residential apartment building high rise pluming backing up...

you are pushing the clog from the toilet to just out past where the tub ties into the toilets waste line. you're going to need someone with the right equipment to clear a main line.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
      X