moving the drain/installing kerdi drain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: moving the drain/installing kerdi drain

I just visited this thread and looked at the corresponding thread on the John Bridge forum. Long thread which I don't have time to read but I did see the part about having "strayed" to the Ridgid forum for advice.

I'm a member of the Stone Fabricators Alliance and one of the mods on the SFA website is also a mod on the John Bridge forum. Having read a few posts there it seems like a good place to go for info on building showers. Some of the SFA guys do the higher end bathrooms involving marble etc but I did not think stone fabricators or tile guys did much of the plumbing.

But...what do I know..I usually end up doing it all myself at some point

Comment

OMFG I just read this thread on the John Bridge forum. It is sickening. Not for nothing those guys shouldnt be giving out plumbing advice, almost everything i read there was wrong and definitely not according to code. I just dont know what to say. It is like a hacktown thread!

Comment

I would defiantly call and hire a licensed plumber for sure cause if you mess up trying to fix it your self. The cost of repairing it is greater than the initial fee of the plumber to fix it I would know I'm a licensed plumber for 12 years.

Comment

Working...
        X