X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Press Tool Columbia South Carolina

Sorry if this is the wrong area....I am trying to help a friend who works at a large hotel in Columbia South Carolina locate a Plumbing Contractor in the area that uses a Pro Press Tool that can help them out. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Re: Pro Press Tool Columbia South Carolina

the easiest way to locate a propress user in that area is to contact a local plumbing supply house that sells propress fittings. the supply house will have a data base of who they sell the fittings to. they should be happy to help you.

if you don't mind sending me on a road trip, i'm sure i can help you out.

have propress, will travel

what size pipe/ fittings are you looking to press?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I think this is a sign that I should go out and buy Pro Press.

Comment

Flux I ask myself everyday what I did before Propress in certain situations. Do I use it everyday?? No I do not. But when it is needed it is well worth the investment. I do lots of repair work in heavy commercial areas and speed and not being able to get the water off of me are the greatest advantages to the Propress. My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by JW3 View Post
          Flux I ask myself everyday what I did before Propress in certain situations. Do I use it everyday?? No I do not. But when it is needed it is well worth the investment. I do lots of repair work in heavy commercial areas and speed and not being able to get the water off of me are the greatest advantages to the Propress. My 2 cents.
          Oh I hear what you're saying! If we did more commercial, I would have one right now, but we only have 1 big commercial account right now. The cost is steep but I'm the type who would buy something like that just for that 1 time when I really needed it. We try and buy 1 big item every year, and I think this year we are leaning towards the sewer camera.

But because of this website, and all the Pro Press talk, I saw another Plumber in Ferguson the other day buying 2" Pro Press fittings. I tried to make some small talk with him about the Pro Press, but he couldn't be bothered. I guess I wasn't cool enough because I was buying a case of ball cocks, and a box of 3/4 90's.

Comment

i'll talk to you flux want to talk propress

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              i'll talk to you flux want to talk propress

rick.
              No this website is going to make me go broke!

Comment

Working...
              X