X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing /Pipe Fitting Calculators

Came across this and wanted to know if anyone had it or used it?Looks like it could save allot of time.

http://www.calculated.com/prd266/PlumbingCalc+Pro.html

http://www.calculated.com/prd267/Pipe+Trades+Pro.html
    Attached Files

Re: Plumbing /Pipe Fitting Calculators

the only calculator i use these days is hp. hp has gone from rpn to regular notation lately because the supply of those who understand math and use it regularly as a tool has dwindled. personally, I regard this as yet another sign of the dumbing down of the nation. get rpn and like it = understand math and use it. befuddled by rpn = you are just another idiot.

I can work around the idiocy inherent in 'traditional' notation. I find it sad and wrong that so few can appreciate the ease of rpn.

on another note, if a tool works for you, use it.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Re: Plumbing /Pipe Fitting Calculators

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
      the only calculator i use these days is hp. hp has gone from rpn to regular notation lately because the supply of those who understand math and use it regularly as a tool has dwindled. personally, I regard this as yet another sign of the dumbing down of the nation. get rpn and like it = understand math and use it. befuddled by rpn = you are just another idiot.

I can work around the idiocy inherent in 'traditional' notation. I find it sad and wrong that so few can appreciate the ease of rpn.

on another note, if a tool works for you, use it.
      The Mind is a terrible thing to waist Drain Cleaner.

Comment

Working...
      X