Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pepperment oil

Where do I find this , please. Motorhome is a lil stinky. May need
    new toilet wax. Tanks tool ps how much should I use ?
    Last edited by toolaholic; 08-05-2010, 07:03 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: pepperment oil

You can buy peppermint oil in the spice/baking section of most any grocery store.

I normally dump in half a bottle and try to do it in a place where I won't contaminate the environment I'm sniffing in. You also might benefit if you can seal off the roof vents, and plug off the sewer at the front CO. Then pressurize the W&V system using a manometer.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Is your motorhome stinky all the time or just going down the road? Many rv's have and inherent sewer smell caused by the roof vent when traveling. Camping world has two possible solutions that replaces a standard roof vent cap with a vortex style. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb4life View Post
        Is your motorhome stinky all the time or just going down the road? Many rv's have and inherent sewer smell caused by the roof vent when traveling. Camping world has two possible solutions that replaces a standard roof vent cap with a vortex style. Hope this helps.
        It's been parked for some time. I think the wax doughnut melted in the heat
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          It's been parked for some time. I think the wax doughnut melted in the heat

I had that same problem with mine last yr. I think it had to do with the cold snap and rain then a few days later it went to 100 deg. Those was rings don't all ways do good with quick temp changes.

Comment

Working...
          X