Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

shower body goes from boiling hot to freezing cold with no in between...HELP!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shower body goes from boiling hot to freezing cold with no in between...HELP!

Wondering......

This is an Italian Valve manufactured by Paini. Pretty sure you should have two independent operations on that valve. One gear for temperature, one for volume.

I dislike Pegasus very much. They are just a brand. They don't make anything. Just sub-contract out to whoever will do it the cheapest and damm the end consumer or installer with reasonable support on troubleshooting or decent, if any, directions to their design. This voodoo branding is going on a bit too much in my opinion.

Still thinking.

J.C.

Comment

Re: shower body goes from boiling hot to freezing cold with no in between...HELP!

guys thanks for all your help im gona be gettin off the comp now and im going into work for a 24 in the morning so i will update on the weekend. good night.

Comment

Take care and Good luck,
        I don't bite my finger nails, I KNOW when payday is, and yes, it can run uphill when it gets blocked(or you install a grinder pump) so HA!!!!

Comment

Turns out the shower body was installed upside down...all is fixed now except for the hole in my drywall which is not compounded and taped.

Comment

Ha!! These things can be so frustrating, but in the end (most of us already know) it's always something simple. LIke Drty said, thank God you have drywall on the other side. I always like when I can install an in-wall valve(any name brand) where there is sheetrock on the opposite side of a tiled wall. Naturally, a family member just did a remodel. Against my advice, he insisted on putting THREE valves on an outside wall of concrete block.(It's how we build here in the tropics). Then, a beautiful tile was placed over everything. I did all the plumbing; he got a deal on some Delta fixtures from another friend in the business. It should last many years, but if any major service or replacement is required, tiles gotta be ripped off.Hope your plumber fixed this for you with apologies! Everyone makes mistakes, but it shouldn't have cost you any more money. Besides, the last people you'd want to piss off is firefighters! Those guys are huge and really come in handy when your home is ablaze!! Who's gonna get Fluffy?

Comment

Working...
            X