Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

hi guys
    I wanna know How the exact locations of the cooling generating equipment pump from a blue print?
    thanks

Re: Hi

Originally posted by lizaclaude View Post
    hi guys
    I wanna know How the exact locations of the cooling generating equipment pump from a blue print?
    thanks
    Hi

I believe it is time for you to do your own homework before someone sends your Professor a link to these threads.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Hi

I believe it is time for you to do your own homework before someone sends your Professor a link to these threads.
      Attached Files

Comment

Downhill the water flows better that way of course!

Comment

not trying to be a start A$$ here but I am not even making sense of your question.

How the exact locations of the cooling generating equipment pump from a blue print?
          but at min, first of all, you need to under stand the symbols used and what they mean, what each valve and fitting is, and where things are located, and trace them out on the print, is my guess to what your asking, some where there should be a legend of the symbols used, and what they refer to, on the print, in a text book on the net,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
          X