Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flex lines for toilets

Has the baby arrived yet Rick?

If you are in San Diego in the near future please stop by as I have some misc stuff leftover from my project I can give you - pipe wrap, pipe wrap primer, PVC solvent, misc PVC fittings, galv fittings etc. You can also see the project which is now largely complete .

Comment

phoebe will be 4 weeks old tomorrow

phoebe, joey and i are doing great

no immediate plans for san diego, but as soon as phoebe is comfortable in the car, we'll take a road trip

looking forward to your finished results.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Congrats - that's good news.

Yes, let me know when you are down here and you can stop by - plus I owe you dinner for all that help as I mentioned - so if you stop by you can see the project and then we can go out for some food

Comment

I use ezy hookers all the time the problem is that some plumbers screw the nut on the ezy hooker to the plastic thread on the fluidmaster inlet valve to tight and over time a thin crack forms on the plastic fluidmaster thread and leaks and is vary hard to find the leak without trying a new ezy hooker connection.
          Ezy hookers only have to be screwed up one or two turns as you can over tighten then especially if you are connecting onto a plastic thread as a fluidmaster has.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            I use ezy hookers all the time the problem is that some plumbers screw the nut on the ezy hooker to the plastic thread on the fluidmaster inlet valve to tight and over time a thin crack forms on the plastic fluidmaster thread and leaks and is vary hard to find the leak without trying a new ezy hooker connection.
            Ezy hookers only have to be screwed up one or two turns as you can over tighten then especially if you are connecting onto a plastic thread as a fluidmaster has.

Tony
            How much do you pay for your Ezy hookers?

Comment

Originally posted by themaster View Post
              how much do you pay for your ezy hookers?:d
              answer 1 ticket to the jersey shore
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
              X