Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jetting a shallow well ?????????

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    One of my partners in Utah owns a place that produces 180 gpm of 180 degree water. The government studied it a decade ago but decided it was not hot enough. Now they are back looking at it. It is currently leased and operated by a hippie type guy.

Mark
    A GOOD READ http://www.geysers.com
    Enough capacity powers 60% of elec. demand from golden gate bridge to the oregon . total capacity 750,000 Megawatts.
    Now that's a lot of hot water! Sonoma Co. ca.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Driller1 View Post
      No. I have drilled some geo. Then the price dropped per foot and it was not worth it.

Also, that is just not the direction I see my business moving.

What's the price per ft. to drill and grout,Geo ? I'll find out what it is in Seattle. A lot of drillers moved in from Wyoming years ago. Geo is strong in wash. state. He just got licensed for Oregon also.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        What's the price per ft. to drill and grout,Geo ? I'll find out what it is in Seattle. A lot of drillers moved in from Wyoming years ago. Geo is strong in wash. state. He just got licensed for Oregon also.
        I have a friend drilling in Iowa. They are getting $8.00 per foot.

He took his rig out to Iowa from Michigan.

IMO, not a good deal. No way worth the wear and tear on the rig but, his equipment is not paid for and things are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Driller1 View Post
          I have a friend drilling in Iowa. They are getting $8.00 per foot.

He took his rig out to Iowa from Michigan.

IMO, not a good deal. No way worth the wear and tear on the rig but, his equipment is not paid for and things are slow.
          That is insane! The poor Guys overhead can't be covered!
          Like Mark says " I never lost a cent on a job I didn't get "

Comment

Drilling in wash. $8.00 per Ft. Son in law said he had a driller with
            3 machines on site and He was making $9000 a day. Project before a Guy charged $6.00 per ft.

Comment

Some of those rigs like Driller has as his pic can run you close to a million. That S.O.B.'s got to turn.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
              X