X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta In2ition Shower Head

I am considering installing the new Delta In2ition shower head. Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they a quality unit? I had a Peerless adjustable shower head (no hand held wand) and the main body developed an internal crack and leaked in less than a year and a half...
    Mike

Re: Delta In2ition Shower Head

Seen it in a home center. I think HD. No experience with it. Could take it or leave it. Doesn't seem to have any advantage over others to me in design or quality.

Got to be honest, I can't think of a handheld that I can put my recommendation on. Most seem cheap/flimsy to me with only a few years (if that) life expectancy.

Alsons hasn't been too bad.

J.C.

Comment

I noticed there's a difference between the in2uitions in the big box stores, and the ones I ordered from a supply house. The supply house units are sleeker imo, and appear less "klunky". But that's a subjective personal evaluation.

I put one in for a customer a year ago. I've had no complaints from them.

I put one in my basement shower. I've gone down a couple times to try it out. It works well enough. The switches from one mode to another aren't perfect by any means, and I get some leakage from portions of the shower that aren't on. (However I am using a high flow symmons shower valve.
      Just for you I asked my son who's been living down there for a month or so and he said it's "OK". I asked him to rate it on a scale of 1 - 10. He said "7".

I don't think I would buy another one. But I'm biased towards the Hansgrohe Raindance handheld shower with the massage device.
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I did look at the Hansgrohe and it looked like I might have needed to find a bank willing to finance it...
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X