Please Help identify these faucets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help identify these faucets

I haven't disassembled these faucets yet. That's tomorrow. The kitchen faucet is similar to a Whitehaus faucet I've repaired but shorter. Is the shower faucet maybe Altman or Phylrich?
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Please Help identify these faucets

Kitchen one looks like a Kallista Faucet I installed some years ago

Comment

If these are recent, they look very much like Pegasus. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
        If these are recent, they look very much like Pegasus. Good luck.
        Thanks, you are correct about the shower faucet. I have identified it as a Pegasus. I don't know know about the kitchen yet.

Thanks pc, I think you are probably right about the kallista (kohler). I will look into it further.
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I know you said you ID'ed the t&s valve as a Pegasus, but it does look very similar to a Danze.

If it is pegasus, how did you get or going about getting parts?

Comment

That looks like a Danze. I believe they sometimes cross paths with Pegasus depending on the manufacturing run they want to make.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbducky View Post
              I know you said you ID'ed the t&s valve as a Pegasus, but it does look very similar to a Danze.

If it is pegasus, how did you get or going about getting parts?
              Well first, a little excuse making ... When the homeowner first asked me to look at the faucet I was involved with a major water leak in their front yard. Before knocking off for the day I went in and checked out the faucet and took the pics which i posted here.

When I went back i pulled the stem and lo and behold it had Delta springs and seats in it which I replaced and it stopped the leak. That's when I looked closely at the lavatory faucet which was identical in style and saw "pegasus" on the pop up.

So, they have Pegasus faucets and a Kohler lav bowl in this bathroom, Price Pfister and Gerber in the other bathroom and who know what that is in the kitchen.
              Attached Files

Comment

Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  That looks like a Danze. I believe they sometimes cross paths with Pegasus depending on the manufacturing run they want to make.

J.C.
                  Pegasus, Glacier Bay, Gerber, and Danze, among many other brands, are ALL made by Globe Union Industrial Chinese Faucet Company.

Comment

Working...
                  X