X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabk to bowl washers & a little wine with that

Hey there all, I'm I first year apprentice, my qusetion is about toilet installations. sometimes when I'm attached the bowl to the tank bolts the washers turn up on me. The tank is still loose so I'm not over tightening them. what causes this & how can I prevent it & also my hands kill after chipping all day what can I do. I just want to preserve my body as best i CAN.

Re: Tabk to bowl washers & a little wine with that

Originally posted by BigD3129 View Post
    how can I prevent it & also my hands kill after chipping all day what can I do. I just want to preserve my body as best i CAN.
    I would strongly suggest that you consider another career path.
    The Corps is still looking for a few good men.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD3129 View Post
      Hey there all, I'm I first year apprentice, my qusetion is about toilet installations. sometimes when I'm attached the bowl to the tank bolts the washers turn up on me. The tank is still loose so I'm not over tightening them. what causes this & how can I prevent it & also my hands kill after chipping all day what can I do. I just want to preserve my body as best i CAN.
      Congratulations on your career choice. WE certainly need a few good men in the trade. Get yourself a long screwdriver and a 1/2' deep well nut driver ..Heck buy a whole set. That works well for me .Seems on some toilets no matter how hard you tighten there will still be a bit of play on the tank..Anyhow good luck Oh on the chipping thing invest in some good padded gloves . They have some really good ones out there
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

screw the corps, theirs no turning back now, I just don't want a broken body in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X